Terms & Conditions
Tickets required for entry and re-entry (if leaving the site, please advise security so they can give you a ‘re-entry’ wristband, this and your ticket will be required for re-entry)
Last entry to site is 90 minutes prior to gates closing each day.
Only bottled water in plastic bottles is permitted to be brought on-site. No other drink (alcoholic or otherwise) or any food can be brought onto the event site.
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to gain admittance to the event.
All bags will be checked at point of entry to the event.
A ‘Challenge 21’ policy is in place to stop alcohol being vended to minors. Please bring appropriate identification to prove your age if purchasing alcohol at the event
Photographers and film crews are present at the event and images / footage are likely to be used by independent media outlets and in future marketing campaigns.
If you do not wish to appear in our collateral, please advise photographer or film crew.
We are unable to offer refunds
The ONLY exception to this will be if there has been less than 15 minutes play during your chosen event day. In this instance a full refund of the face value ticket price (plus the per ticket booking fee) will be issued after the event
For full day tickets – this applies only if there is less than 15 minutes of play on the day for which your ticket is valid .
For ‘after 5pm’ tickets – this applies only for the period after 5pm on the day on which your ticket is valid.
The following are items prohibited from entering the event site. If you bring any of the below items with you, you will need to give them up in order to obtain entry.
These items, once taken from you, will not be returned:
- All food items except baby food
- All drink items except bottled water
- Liquids, aerosols and gels in quantities greater than 100ml except sun screen and bottled water
- Tents, placards, spray paint or any other item that could be used to demonstrate within the venue or sabotage property
- Glass bottles (excluding medication in glass bottles with relevant prescription sticker displayed on the bottle)
- Walkie-talkies, phone jammers and radio scanners
- Bicycles, folding bikes, scooters, roller skates or skateboards
- No ‘Drones’ or any other form of Unmanned Aerial System
- All types of knives and bladed items
- Offensive weapons or items that are intended for harm of any type
- Personal protection sprays such as CS or Pepper Sprays
- Firearms and ammunition (including replicas, component parts of any device suspected to be a fire arm)
- Fireworks, explosives, flares, smoke canisters
- Hazardous and toxic materials
- Controlled drugs, including substances that look like controlled drugs
- Items that resemble any prohibited items such as replica weapons or hoax explosive devices
- Picnic hampers / cool boxes
- Laser pointers and strobe lights
- No scooters
- Balls, rackets, Frisbees or other projectiles
- Noise makers such as hunting horns, air horns, klaxons, drums, vuvuzelas and whistles
Kissimmee Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Experience Kissimmee c/o PR Sphere Ltd (company no 8972634) whose registered office is at Unit 13 Baltimore House, SW18 1TS.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Experience Kissimmee, Sportgate International, PR Sphere and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram and Twitter only.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be counted.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 9th June. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter you need to attend Chestertons Polo in the Park on Sunday 9th June 2019, capture and post your favorite “Family Day” photos on Twitter or Instagram using all the following hashtags #MyKissimmee #Chestertons #PolointhePark. Select photos will appear on the screen in the stadium with the winners being announced during halftime of the finals match.
- Limit: There will be only one winner selected, entitled to 7-night holiday to Kissimmee, Florida for four (4)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. All travel related expenses, including but not limited to, ground transportation to and from home, taxes, gratuities, incidentals, upgrades, insurance, service charges, airport surcharges, departure taxes, hotel, resort or property fees, luggage fees, food & beverage and personal expenses such as telephone/Internet charges, and gift shop purchases are the sole responsibility of prize winner. Winner and travel companions must travel on same itinerary. Winner and travel companions must have valid photo ID and any other required documentation prior to departure. Travel is subject to availability. Trip must be booked two (2) months in advance and is only available from February 1, 2020 and December 28, 2020.
- The departure airport will be either London or Manchester. The winner and his/her travel companions are responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Promoter has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at any time for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the Prize). If winner elects to travel or partake in the Prize with less than four (4) companions, no additional compensation will be awarded. All reservations are based on availability and all holidays are excluded. Accommodations are subject to availability at time of reservation. Blackout dates, advance booking requirements and travel restrictions may apply. Availability is subject to factors such as weather, seasonality and space availability. Reservations are subject to availability. If weather or other incident or conditions beyond the control of the Promoter affects the ability for winner and his/her travel companions to redeem any portion of prize during the scheduled date and time, then the Promoter shall have no further obligation to the winner and/or travel companions other than to supply the remaining elements of the prize package minus the unused portion of prize. Promoter shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Promoter is not liable for expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation or other prize element except at the sole and absolute discretion of Promoter. If for any reason whatsoever, winner and/or travel companions are unable to travel after all travel arrangements have been made and paid, the Promoter shall have no further obligation to the winner. If Prize is forfeited prior to Promoter finalizing and paying for travel, and there is sufficient time to notify an alternate winner, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing from among all non-winning eligible entries. Winner and travel companions are responsible for obtaining the proper travel documentation (e.g., valid photo ID and/or passport) prior to travel. The lead passenger must be at least 21 years of age or older as of the date of departure and must complete and return a Travel Companion Liability & Publicity Release prior to travel as noted above. If winner’s travel companion is deemed a minor in his or her state of primary residence, travel companion’s parent or legal guardian must execute the Travel Companion Liability Release on the minor travel companion’s behalf, as applicable.
- In the event a winner or his/her travel companions engage in behaviour that, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Promoter reserves the right to terminate the trip early, whole or in part, and send the winner and his/her travel companions home with no further obligation. In the event a winner engages in behavior during travel that (as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects winner to arrest or detention, Promoter shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by winner as a result of such conduct.
- PROMOTER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF PRIZE WINNER’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
- Car rental component is subject to rental agency’s terms and conditions, including minimum age requirements for select vehicles. In the event winner cannot comply with rental agency’s terms and conditions, the Prize will be awarded without the car rental component and no other substitution or compensation will be provided in lieu thereof.
- Vouchers, Tickets and Passes are not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. All Vouchers, Tickets and Passes are subject to the issuing company’s complete terms and conditions. In the event that any component of the prize package does not take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption or postponement, or for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, Promoter’s sole responsibility will be to award the remaining portion of the Prize and no additional substitution or compensation will be provided.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook on 9th June 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to PR Sphere and not to any other party.